iMessage on PC is a world-class messaging service by Apple. A couple of years back there was only traditional messaging app present in phones to chat, and their charges were way too much. iMessage for Windows PC overcomes the disadvantages of conventional messaging apps by providing you many features. iMessage on PC offers many facilities and features to its users which includes an app store, safari browser and much more.
iMessage on PC is a free messaging application with no in-app purchases. It is not just a messaging app; it’s a lot more than that. iMessage for PC provides you many features like sharing media, effects, group chat which is not readily available on any other traditional messaging app.
iMessage on PC Features in Detail
- The primary function of iMessage for PC is that it allows the users to send texts, images, videos, documents and gif images to the other iOS or Mac user. iMessage on PC merely has taken over the traditional SMS apps.
- iMessage for PC allows you to link your messages to an email. It saves your messages in an online drive which provide you access to these messages and conversations as a backup in case you require it.
- The outline of iMessage on PC is impressive. There is a proper differentiation between the messages of sender and receiver. Messages sent by a person are shown on the right side of the screen whereas the messages sender receives are displayed on the left side of the screen.
- iMessage for PC also allows the users to track their messages using delivery receipts. All the messages sent through iMessage are fully encrypted and have no leakage of privacy.
- When a proper network connection is not available, iMessage on PC allows the users to use the default SMS messaging services to send the texts. Thus, iMessage for PC provides an alternative option to pass on your messages and keep the communication between two persons alive.
- Group chat means a chat between more than two persons. In a group chat, as many people can be added who can send messages, images, video and other stuff to a bunch of people at the same time.
Download iMessage on PC – Chrome Remote Desktop Way
In this manner, we will learn how to access iMessage on PC through Chrome Remote Desktop extension. It is not precisely a workaround but a systematic way to use iMessage on Windows. Chrome Remote Desktop extension lets you access the screen of any other computer remotely.
- You need a Mac computer for using iMessage on PC with this method. You will also need to make sure that your Mac is ON during remote access.
- First of all, download Google Chrome browser from the official website on both the computers (PC and Mac). You can download Chrome from this link.
- After it is downloaded, click on Install button. Once the installation process is completed, launch the application.
- We will need to install an additional program on the Mac computer called ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.’
- Once the extension is installed, click ‘Launch App’ button.
- Now launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your Mac. You will see a 12 digit code on the screen. Note it down. Now its time to enter 12 digit code on the Chrome to get access to Mac. Please be careful about who you share the code with. Anyone with the code will have access to your Mac.
- Now launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your Windows PC and enter the 12-digit code. You will now have remote access to the Mac computer.
- That’s t. Now enjoy iMessage services on your PC.
Download iMessage on PC – iPadian Emulator
iPadian is an iOS emulator for Windows. It allows you access all the iOS apps and games from your Windows PC. There are many emulators available, but iPadian is performing much better than others. It is trustworthy, easy to use, a lightweight emulator for Windows PC. Follow the below steps to download iPadian.
Step 1: Download the iPadian installer.
Step 2: Now run the iPadian file and install iPadian on your Windows PC.
Step 3: Sign in with your Apple ID and password if you already have one. If you don’t have Apple id, then create a new one.
Step 4: Now Look up for iMessage in the apps and launch it.
So far you must have found that iMessage for PC is an ultimate messenger. Now with the help of above mention methods, you can simply use it for PC. Do share its review with us.